Valuable Resource for Fleetwood and Real Estate in Surrey, BC.
Expertise, Commitment and Guaranteed Results
It’s the Experience®
SurreyFleetwoodHomes.com is an excellent website, A great source of valuable information about City of Surrey and its communities, more specifically the neighborhood of Fleetwood area in Central Surrey. When the important matter relates to Real Estate, Buying or Selling, Homes or Condos in Surrey, these numerous useful webpages, blogs and related articles full of useful information provides you with an insight into the current market place and its conditions. These pages are regularly updated and managed by Neeraj Sood, a "Trusted and Most Referred" Realtor with Remax Little Oak Realty. This website has gained good market repute and has made its presence felt not only in Surrey but in all of Metro Vancouver. Neeraj Sood, makes it a point to look after the interest of the clients first and above all and is highly trusted and known to keep all commitments. Neeraj stays sharp and updated by constant networking with numerous specilaized groups and other professionals as well as through professional development and educational programs related to real estate. When it comes to Market your home, Neeraj goes the extra mile in having your property get well noticed to the potential buyers with his Marketing Plan that is as unique as your property. Working with Neeraj Sood will leave you with an excellent experince, for Buying or Selling, real-estate in the Metro Vancouver area.
There are so many great things about living in Fleetwood, and many such great neighbourhoods that make up this City of Surrey a thriving community. I have been involved with Real Estate in this area since 2006.
Here is a list of the benefits of living in Fleetwood and closeby areas of Surrey.
1. There are a wide range of restaurant options, from Asian to American and everything in between.
2. Fleetwood is also home to fine shopping options, including higher end boutiques and some quaint mom-and-pop stores.
3. If you enjoy fresh produce, you can find a farmers markets in Fleetwood just about every weekend.
4. For those events the whole family can enjoy, check out the huge variety of festivals and events that occur throughout the year.
5. Families will also enjoy the many schools that are in the Fleetwood are. With one of biggest school districts in BC you are sure to find one that is perfect for your children.
6. Of course, no secondary school would be complete without sports. Schools in the area offer many different sports, including some schools with special academies.
7. For young people, and those young at heart, you can find the perfect facet of Fleetwood's nightlife to enjoy. From bars to casinos to theatres, this area’s got it all.
8. If you’re looking to get out and be active, be sure to check out Fleetwood's parks and recreation selection. From open green spaces to rec centers, you can find the perfect way to stay fit.
9. Sometimes you just want to walk the town. There are many things to do around Fleetwood, including visiting historic sites or smelling the roses in a local garden.
10. If you want to visit the great service clubs in Fleetwood for various activites, there are many options.
11. First Time to Fleetwood? There are also many popular tourist attractions around the area.
12. The demographics of the region are highly heterogeneous and are growing more and more diverse.
13. Perhaps most importantly, there are great transportation options in Fleetwood. Whether you need to go across town or across the region, you can find a ride.
Fleetwood in Surrey, BC is a great place to work, relax, and raise your family,. The environment, the people and the recreation available are enjoyable and create a great community for families. When you move to a new area you want to make sure it will be affordable, comfortable, and interesting. Fleetwood Tynehead is that kind of place.
Your new home should not only suit the needs of you and your family, it should exceed your expectations. It should provide a stimulating, enriching environment for you and your family to grow and achieve your goals. I will help you find a home you love that you can use as a solid foundation for all the things you do. Also, a portion of every sale goes to Children Miracle network, Habitat for humanity.
The prosperity of a community often depends on the health of its economy and labour market. Small businesses make up about 98 percent of all business in British Columbia, and Fleetwood is a reflection of that. In Fleetwood, there are many opportunities for employment.
Since the city of Surrey has convenient, environmentally friendly public transportation, you can get to work on time with little frustration. Working in the neighbourhood is fulfilling and will help you support your family as you enjoy your new home.
If you have children, one of your top priorities is likely making sure they get the best education. The schools in Fleetwood are great places for your children to grow and learn. Elementary and secondary schools in the community create educational environments that foster progress, creativity and excellence.
Schools in Fleetwood are not just one-size-fits-all. There is sure to be an institution that fits your child’s needs. The community offers options such as public school, independent school and home school. No matter what form of education you would like your children to have, there is a place for them.
For older students, there are also many post-secondary and trade schools with in short disatnace from Fleetwood, including Simon Fraser University Surrey, Kwantlen Polytechnic University, the Academy of Learning – Surrey, Canadian Tourism College, the BC College of Optics and more. There are also a multitude of adult and continuing education opportunities.
Fleetwood is a diverse neighbourhood in a city of more than 400,000 people. Children and adults are involved in community programs and make Fleetwood a thriving, exciting place to stay.
There are plenty of delicious eating options to choose from in the area, including food trucks, fine dining, farmers markets and locally produced farm products. With the city’s great climate and soil, you can even grow your own food.
Eating is not the only way that people in Fleetwood stay healthy, though. Residents are active and are involved in many recreational activities. Whether you are volunteering, participating in sports or enjoying parks and wildlife, there is always something to do in the community.
Fleetwood has a flourishing network of environmental activists that are concerned with the well-being of the neighbourhood. They plant trees, encourage sustainable living, and protect the natural landscape.
I make myself available at all times. My web site is here to help you 24 hours a day. You can search listings at your own convenience, browse reports, and read up on real estate info on your own terms.